This begins with BR and will be assigned by your adviser
This will be given to you before you complete this form
Termination of advice
As a client, you have the right to terminate the debt advice service you receive from us at any stage. However, in such circumstances, we would ask you to give us as much notice as possible. Our debt advice service may also be terminated if:
- It is mutually agreed that further appointments would not be of any further benefit to you.
- You fail to maintain contact or keep appointments without giving reasonable notice or
- You are involved in illegal activity or fail to comply with any legal requirements such as ensuring you carry out any actions necessary to prevent benefit or tax fraud.
- You take out further borrowing once the advice process begins, without speaking to us first.
- You seek advice from another debt advice agency, as two debt agencies cannot advise you at the same time.
You threaten, harass or abuse a member of The Bridge Community Project team.
If you ever feel unhappy or dissatisfied with the service you receive from Bridge Community Project, or you decide to seek advice elsewhere, please talk to your adviser or another member of our team and ask for a copy of Bridge Community Project complaints procedure.